1. Vascular Neurosonology;
2. Non-Vascular Neurosonology;
5. Innovations in medicine;
The programme will be uploaded on-line in September 23, 2020. The printed version of the final programme will be available to all registered participants directly on-site.
Instruction for Authors
Deadline for Abstract submission: August 31, 2020
Original contributions on the congress topics will be accepted for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts must be in English and Bulgarian (for Bulgarian delegates). The Organizers reserve the right to assess and decide whether the presentation should be delivered as an oral or poster communication. Please, indicate your preferred form of presentation.
The presenter of the abstract has to be registered for the congress. Failure to register will result in the exclusion of your paper. Each registration entitles you to present a single paper.
All authors should follow the editorial guidelines for the abstract submission:
• The abstract must be in English and Bulgarian (for Bulgarian delegates); MS Word, font Arial, character size 10 should be used;
• Write the title in bold type and please use capitals only at the start of each sentence
• The name(s) of the author(s), the institution and the town must be written in bold type. The authors must be indicated by surname followed by initials without dots (e.g. Smith P). Reference numbering should indicate which authors belong to each Institute/Hospital or Department mentioned on the field Affiliation of all Authors
• The abstract should not exceed 200 words
• The text should be single spaced and justified
Notification of acceptance
Acceptance or rejection of the abstract and the type of presentation (oral or poster) will be communicated to the e-mail address of the corresponding author by September 11, 2020.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal “Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics”.
Poster boards for the Fifth National Congress of BSNCH with international participation are vertical and posters should be no larger than 90 cm wide and 120 cm high. The poster orientation is vertical. The conference will provide self-standing poster board, pushpins, clips, double-sided tape, etc. for mounting.